Use VLC Player to Download and insert Subtitle in Movie


I love to watch movie's and I love Tamil Movies.
They are just awesome ,but when i don't understand what the say it;s to irritating and you have to understand the whole movie through their actions. Subtitles in English and in my mother tongue ,I think they are a boon to me.Just Love them.
Many a Times it just happens that when I download a Movie I don't receive subtitle or may be when I take movies from my friend I don't get subtitles and my entire movie experience is ruined.
Sometimes I accidentally delete the file.
So I was Searching for something that will provide me subtitles.
The video Explains how to use use VLC Player to Download and insert Subtitle in Movie.





Wish you a Happy Movie with Subtitles.

If you Like the Tutorial Do Subscribe to our Blog.

Follow us on Twitter InsecureGeek